Better Talent = Better Business
How can you recruit Fortune 500 talent when you’re not a Fortune 500 company?
We can show you. We are passionate about accelerating the growth of your organization by showing you how to Attract, Engage and Retain the Best High-Performing Talent in your industry.
Talent Attraction vs Talent Recruiting
What is the difference?
The top 10% of organizations – mostly global brands – have implemented a strategic transformation and now are winning at ATTRACTING TALENT.
The 90% majority remain in a vicious cycle of RECRUITING TALENT resulting in escalating costs and slowly deteriorating culture, performance and financial health.
- Recruiting with “Post and Pray” (Post a job; Pray someone applies)
- Candidates convinced to consider the company and job
- Recruiting standards based on minimum qualifications
- Salaries increased to compete for new hires
- More benefits and perks increase total labor costs
- Starting bonuses paid if needed to fill jobs
- Time wasted filtering through many unqualified applicants
- Great candidates disengage during the process
- More time wasted managing “no shows”
- Expensive agency placement fees increase costs
- Disengaged employee turnover takes time and resources
- Hire the wrong person just to fill the job
- Deal with team impacts from hiring the wrong person
- Job descriptions support terminations and UI claims
- Drive recruiting with metrics focused on productivity
- Recruiting is a job – not a mission
- Recruiters lack belief in the company – and it shows
- Increased stress on leadership levels to deal with issues
- Leaders lose the capacity to serve to their full potential
- The work environment creates perpetuating struggles
- High performing applicants compete for opportunities
- Reputation and messaging attract amazing candidates
- Candidates are highly qualified and a great cultural fit
- Wages are competitive and sometimes below the mean
- Candidates motivated by “more than a paycheck”
- High performing candidates offer significantly greater value
- Highly qualified applicants “up the bar” for all candidates
- Candidates demonstrate high levels of engagement
- Applicants are committed to the process
- Percent-of-salary fees not needed to support recruiting
- High performers who are a great cultural fit “stick”
- High volume of applicants enables true rating and ranking
- Supervisors have bandwidth for higher value tasks
- Job duties alone replaced by inspiring position profiles
- Enterprise impact is the goal – not “speed-to-fill”
- Recruiters are passionate about their work
- Recruiters believe in both your mission and leadership
- Leaders have high levels of confidence in their teams
- Leaders lose the capacity to serve to their full potential
- The work environment creates self-sustaining success
Leading the Way Creating Competitive Employer Brand Strength
No good consultant or doctor would ever prescribe a solution without a proper and thorough diagnostic evaluation. We have elevated the standard in comprehensive Employer Branding through the use of our proprietary Employer Brand Strength Assessment TM – the most comprehensive assessment tool of its kind!
ProForce has leveraged years of consulting, branding, executive communications, recruiting, process re-engineering and operational excellence to build a methodology to assess and elevate the organizational messaging of every communication at every phase of the entire candidate experience.
Our work delivers consistent results through the execution of a well-defined and proven 6-step process.
- Assess thoroughly the weaknesses in the Talent Supply Chain using our proprietary Employer Brand Strength Assessment TM
- Prioritize action items that will make the most impactful difference immediately
- Re-frame the corporate Employer Story to create a compelling and authentic Employer Brand
- Implement the 5 Critical Strategic Shifts into a unique business-specific Talent Attraction model using the 4-Point Protocol TM
- Operationalize these dramatic changes into the workflow of the talent acquisition process
- Installing a governance model to ensure monitoring, maintenance and continuous improvement
And We See a Pattern with Our Clients…
The Talent Attraction Principles Work in Any Industry
Consulting | Engineering | Federal & Public Service | Financial Services | Healthcare | IT & Technology | Manufacturing | Professional Services | Transportation
ProForce also uses the 4-Point Protocol TM brand strategy methodology to ensure a complete solution that is also consistent with your core values, mission and purpose.
Our Commitment to Serve Has Just Begun…
We’re Committed to Helping 1,000 Organizations a Year
Client Case Study of the Month
Industry Leader Demonstrates Leadership
The company was successfully recruiting but with noticeably increasing cost and decreasing efficiency. Some positions were filled with well-qualified – but NOT Highly Qualified – candidates.
Executive leadership became the sponsor of a critical initiative to bring ProForce in to work with Marketing, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition and the Website Development Team.
The new model and enhanced communication now supports both recruiting High Performance talent while reducing ops costs and business development goals consistent with the organization’s core values, mission and purpose.
Talent Solutions to Compete and Win
We’re leading our Clients through a revolutionary Talent Acquisition change that is already in full swing.
We help organizations implement powerful strategies and methods to ATTRACT the RIGHT TALENT – meaning both technical skills and cultural fit – ANYTIME, ANYWHERE.
As a result, we help internal corporate teams deliver results which create a lot more enterprise value than just decreasing “time-to-fill” and “cost-to-fill.”
We show our Clients how to attract the kind of High Performers who will improve a host of other operational and enterprise metrics.
And we’re good at it.
Discover How We Can Transform Your Ability to Attract High Performing Talent
Discover the 5 Strategic Shifts Top Global Brands are Using to Attract High Performing Talent
We will SHOW you the 5 Strategic Shifts the Top 10% of Brands are using to become an Employer of Choice and how they are using Talent Attraction strategies – NOT Traditional Recruiting – to consistently attract high performing talent who are the right cultural fit.
We will show you how we create high levels of commitment and connection with top candidates from the very beginning – even though it is the opposite of what 90% of companies are doing.
Discover More Now: https://joinnow.live/s/ZHkfSf
We’re Creating disruption IN A STATUS QUO SPACE
The talent pool continues to metamorphosize from influences like the “gig culture,” web technologies, virtualized workforces, globalization of talent, multi-generational teams…and the list goes on.
We’ve adapted. Have you?
DISRUPTIVE NEW METHODS FOR TALENT ATTRACTION
Because of disruptive changes in demographics, the talent pool and candidates’ access to information, it is no longer good enough for organizations to just LOCATE talent.
Organizations need to be able to Attract, Engage and Retain High Performers on demand!
The Cost of Hiring and Keeping Low Performers
The Cost of Hiring and Keeping Low Performers is Virtually Immeasurable.
But the BIGGEST loss is the value of Lost Opportunities because of the impact on Business Leaders who unavoidably experience PERSONAL impacts such as…
- Never having the time and capacity to achieve their full potential
- Never being stress-free or have work-life balance
- Always resenting having to rescue, fix and rework other people’s work
- Never having the time to make higher-level contributions
- Never being recognized for achievements because instead, time is spent firefighting
- Decreased profitability – 100%
- Decreased quality – 90%
- Decreased customer satisfaction – 100%
- Increased compliance risk – 90%
- Increased legal expense – 80%
- Risk to public credibility – 80
Follow ProForce on Instagram…