Your Crowd-Sourced Ideas to Remotely Support Christian Ministries
Thank you in advance and God bless you and thank you on behalf of the Christian leaders, and ministries that will benefit from this effort!!
In His Service,
HERE’S THE BACKSTORY IN CASE YOU WANT TO KNOW
We are promoting a campaign to crowdsource the creation of a creative list of ways people can contribute their knowledge, skills, and abilities virtually to support churches, missionaries, and international ministries. Ideas include things like Prayer Support, Resource Development, Social Media Marketing, Translation Services, etc.
I believe there are people who would be interested in a fractional, remote, part-time, volunteer opportunity to support a Kingdom-focused ministry – people like…
- Young professionals who want project experience to build their résumés
- Experienced professionals who would like to contribute their knowledge, skills, and abilities for an eternal impact
- People with creativity or who recognize their spiritual gift and would like to explode the impact they can have beyond their local church
- Business people who would love to support a non-profit organization by contributing their professional skills or business capabilities
I also believe there’s an urgent need to help domestic and global ministries accelerate their progress and increase their impact through various types of virtual support beyond giving money. Contributing virtual support is an extraordinary gift, particularly for those who can’t go on a mission trip overseas for example.
Together, we will create a robust list of ways people can remotely serve and support pastors, churches, missionaries, ministries, and evangelists as the first step towards connecting people with those opportunities. So, if you’re someone who might be interested in contributing your time or talent virtually to a worthwhile cause, or would like to see the ideas list as it grows, there will be an opportunity for you to provide your name and email on the survey form, but it’s purely optional.
UPDATE – 09/01/2023
Here is a partial list of the ideas crowd-sourced so far. So many more ideas to be included!
- Accountability support: Pastoral partners
- Accountability support: Ministry worker partners
- Administrative support: Bookkeeping services
- App development: Develop Christian platforms like Lifeverse
- Content creation: Create Live Testimony, Interactive Teaching
- Content creation: Make a video youth Sunday. Have teens create a worship service and post to Facebook, YouTube, etc.
- Content creation: Writing Services, Blog Posts
- Discipleship: Bible teachers
- Discipleship: New believers
- Email: Send recordings of content for those unable to participate in person
- Encouragement: Always remember, Romans 12:4-8
- Encouragement: The possibilities to spread God’s Will is as limitless as our potential
- Fundraising: Calling local contacts/subscribers
- Fundraising: Church support
- Fundraising: Directed gifts
- Fundraising: Endowments
- Fundraising: Promote needs for donation
- Marketing support: Email marketing
- Marketing support: Social media
- Marketing support: Website administration
- Pen Pals: Virtual accountability partners
- Pen Pals: Virtual encouragers
- Pen Pals: Virtual friendships
- Pen Pals: Virtual prayer partners
- Prayer, intercessory: Publish list of needs online by the ministry (not including personal requests)
- Prayer: Create an online prayer team. Gather requests and type prayers in replies, send scripture and encouraging notes
- Prayer: Personal support
- Prayer: Prayer network administration
- Recruiting: Virtual specialty workers
- Recruiting: Vocational ministry workers
- Recruiting: Volunteers for ministry service
- Resource development: Specific curriculum
- Resource development: Training resources
- Resource development: Virtual products
- Social media: Create Christian Groups on FB, LinkedIn, Google Meet, etc.
- Social media: Create Facebook Live Videos
- Social: Host a night of engaging games while raising money for your youth group
- Technology: Enable Zoom, MS Teams, or Google Meet for online services
- Technology: Equip staff with technology to host virtual services, Bible studies, or small group meetings
- Translation: English to local language
- Translation: Local language to English
- Translation: Local language to other languages
- Video: Create final videos from provided content
Faith in Action Ministries International, Inc., a 501(c)(3) non-profit ministry established to equip, evangelize, and serve.